If you followed our photo guidelines, then yes your photo is very likely good enough to use in making your pet’s portrait.
- Close-up photos work best!
- Take a high-quality photo (iPhone, Android, or Digital Camera).
- Take your photo at eye-level with your pet.
- Take your photo in natural daylight and don’t use flash.
- Have your pet sit or stay still – make sure there’s no blur.
- Make sure all of the pet’s head is in the picture, including ears!
We have a team dedicated to checking photos as orders are placed. If there’s an issue with your photo, we’ll let you know very quickly via email.
If we do need a new photo from you, this may lengthen your delivery time by a few days.
Please note that if you refuse to provide a new photo after we have informed you that the original photo may not result in the best quality artwork, then we cannot refund you. It’s your responsibility to ensure that you are happy with the photo you provide.