Follow the pet photo guidelines below.
If you aren't able to follow these steps exactly, don't worry!
1. Close up photos work best!
Take a high quality photo (iPhone, Android, or Digital Camera).
2. Take your photo at eye-level with your pet. Take your photo in natural daylight and don't use flash.
3. Have your pet sit or stay still - make sure there's no blur.
4. Make sure all of the pet's head is in the picture, including ears!
5. Match the direction of the model pet's head in the portrait you choose.